Exclusive BelCare Promise – The Most Comprehensive Hearing Healthcare Plan in the Industry
BelCare is a commitment to provide outstanding patient service. It is shared by Hearing Instrument Specialists and Audiologists at participating Beltone practices throughout North America. The BelCare commitment covers every step of the hearing aid purchase process, ensuring the highest level of long-term patient satisfaction.
What Does BelCare Promise Mean for You?
- Free cleanings and adjustments for the life of the hearing aid
- Free hearing aid evaluations for the life of the hearing aid
- Free annual audiometric screenings
All Beltone practitioners strictly adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations regarding hearing instrument dispensing protocols, and follow nationally accepted testing guidelines of the American Speech Language Hearing Association, the American Academy of Audiology, and the International Hearing Society. BelCare sets rigid standards by which every Beltone practitioner will provide care and services. It calls for a specific hearing testing protocol and minimum loss standards before a hearing instrument recommendation is made, a professional review of all fittings by a nationally credentialed Hearing Care Practitioner, and a detailed follow-up care program that helps patients adjust to hearing with amplification. Additionally, all BelCare providers have signed a Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct Agreement in which they reaffirm their obligation to promote and preserve the highest standards of ethical, caring service.
- Thorough Hearing Evaluation – Every participating BelCare provider offers a comprehensive 10-step hearing evaluation to clearly determine if you could be assisted with hearing instruments.
- Setting Realistic Expectations – Before you invest in your hearing instruments, a Beltone Hearing Care Practitioner will review the benefits and limitations of hearing aids with you. Learning to adjust to a hearing aid will take patience and cooperation on your part, and we want you to be fully informed about what you can realistically expect from hearing with amplification.
- Minimum Loss to Fit – Your hearing test results must indicate a loss within a range where a hearing aid could benefit you. If you are outside the fitting range for a hearing instrument, the Hearing Care Practitioner will be the first to tell them.
- Verification of Benefits – Within 30 days of delivery of your hearing instruments the Hearing Care Practitioner will demonstrate to you, through comparative tests, the improvement you have achieved in hearing and comprehension.
- Personalized Follow-Up Schedule – Your hearing instrument specialist will outline a specific follow-up schedule to help you adjust to hearing with hearing aids. Your Beltone practitioner will help you become more comfortable with and knowledgeable about your hearing aids, and they will also make any necessary adjustments to the aids themselves.
- 30-Day Refund Privilege – We want you to enjoy your new hearing instruments. But if you are not happy with your instruments, Beltone Hearing Care Practitioners offer a 30-day refund privilege. The practitioner will supply full details, including the amount of any applicable, non-refundable preparation or restocking fees as indicated by state law.
- Lifetime Care™ Program – Beltone backs every hearing instrument sold with a Nationwide Program of continuing care. We can clean, inspect, adjust and service your Beltone hearing instruments at any one of our 1,500 Beltone offices and service centers.
- Warranty and Lost, Stolen, and Damage Protection – You will receive free of charge a one year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty and one year of Lost, Stolen, and Damage Coverage (LS&D).
- Hearing Loss Change Protection – Beltone will provide you with a more powerful hearing instrument if, within a specified period of purchasing your hearing aids, tests reveal a loss of 15 or more decibels in the primary speech frequencies. The cost, if any and time limits for this plan vary by Beltone’s National Managed Care contracts and/or Beltone New England’s Hearing Healthcare Program selections/agreements.
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct – Every Beltone hearing care practitioner has agreed to follow and live by a strict code of ethical guidelines. We are dedicated to fulfilling the expectations we set with you, and commit ourselves to preserve the highest standards of service to our clients.